Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bangkok Chickboys

Kraft Cheese and MacaroniGeez, I don't understand why no one is clicking on my Google advertisements. Doesn't anyone want to enter a Cheese Recipe Contest, or go on an 8000m mountain climbing expedition? That's what I get for having posts about Cheese Nips and Sherpas. I should try Lesbians, MILFs and Spice Girls or maybe Lesbian MILF Spice Girl Water Sports and not only would I get more clickable ads, I would also get more traffic from google searchs. I could just be a click conduit for confused teenage boys, or pitiful unimaginative older gentlemen. Or maybe I would catch my wife trying to hit the number one spot for this particular google search.

Take a pinch of white man, wrap him up in black skin ... er, and funny enough, it lands on its wheels and it starts first time and they just drive away. $5000 for the best macaroni and cheese recipe? How about a freeze dried version we could use for mountain climbing food?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home