Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hot Muffins!

Hot MuffinsMy wife has a blog! Am I intimidated? God yes! But on the other hand, now it's like I get to read her journal and her email all in one daily blurb. Is it a competition? Well, everything is a competition for me so God yes! It's a competition. I suppose it's not really a competition since I have no readers and she already has about 20.

I would put a link on my blog to her blog, but the only readers I'm going to get are the ones from her blog anyway unless you search for "Frozen Carrot Teething Rings" in quotes like that. I'm assuming that she'll be nice and add a link to my blog from hers. She'll feel obligated if I add one to hers on mine. Especially if I say, "but I added a link to your blog on mine."

Oh man, now I have to think of something to say. What do you guys want to talk about?

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Your wife must be some lucky lady. You have it goin' on hotter than Dex Dexter.

7/06/2008 11:03 PM  
Blogger Dex Dexter said...

Hey now! Just because Alexis divorced me and then they didn't even let me come back for the mini-series reunion in '91 doesn't mean that any Joe with a blog is hotter than me. Oh sure, there was some question about whether I survived the fall so maybe I was dead, but they could have written me in if they wanted to. Why am I always the standard of hotness in the blog world?

7/06/2008 11:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Dex-

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

7/07/2008 6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home