Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hazy Affirmation

Jimi HendrixSince I've broken my format I might as well just start writing about "anything" and "everything". Lately it's been difficult to think of anything humorous. Usually I try to write about cynical or ironical funny stuff so it can be angry funnies, but I don't even feel motivated to write angry funny stuff. Strange... Purple Haze just came on the radio. I've never really listened to the lyrics before. Maybe that's me... but no, that's just stinkin' thinkin.

Well, this hasn't been one of my better posts, but then I learned what love is from my parents, which is you find that one special person who was placed on the planet just for you, and you put them through forty years of living hell. But, I don't have to dribble the ball fast, or throw the ball into the basket... Because all I have to do is be the best Michael I can be. Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone-it, people like me!

People (somewhere) like me.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Awwww. I like you. Even after the 1/4 time of living hell.

9/22/2008 7:41 AM  
Blogger Yojimbo said...

Thanks baby!

You put a spell on me!

9/24/2008 1:43 AM  
Blogger Vandegriff Books said...

What's the deal with the part of Purple Haze where Jimi says "Excuse me while I kiss this guy"?

Jimi Hendrix asphyxiated on his own vomit from barbiturate overdose.
...but there's nothing funny about that...


...hehe

10/18/2008 8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home